As a small business in the rapidly growing specialty coffee industry, Peixoto Coffee provides a demanding, yet unique and close-knit work environment for our employees. We have an unrivaled passion for coffee, community, and the people who serve both. If a career in coffee is not just of interest to you, but your calling in life, then we’d love to have you on our team!
We are one of a handful to roasters in the country who farms our own coffee at our coffee farm in Brazil. We grow, we roast, we serve our family coffees. We expect each of our team members to have a passion for specialty coffee and be dedicated to keeping the atmosphere fun and focused on our customers. Our main goal is making sure each customer who walks in the door has an awesome coffee experience every single time.
Hours: Full Time (Approx. 35-40 hours per week).
Compensation: Hourly, Rate TBD.
– Excellent communication and organizational skills
– Great sense of initiative, self-motivation and can-do attitude
– Experience in fast-paced, multitasking environment
– Barista experience preferred preferably at a specialty coffee shop
– Experience with specialty coffee equipment
– Great interpersonal skills
– Passion for specialty coffee
– Food service manager certification
– Creating an outstanding coffee experience for every customer
– Preparing coffee beverages using specialty coffee best practices
– Demonstrating initiative and creativity to improve products and processes
– Creating featured beverages, promoting events
– Cleaning and maintaining coffee shop
Peixoto Coffee is an equal opportunity employer and is fully committed to diversity in the workplace.